GreenLight was contracted by the Lusophone Association for Renewable Energy (ALER) to write a comprehensive and updated report on the renewable energy sector for Mozambique. Months of research were carried out by Greenlight which included literature reviews, interviews with relevant stakeholders, workshops, site visits, and peer-reviews. The 175-page report is comprised of the following chapters:
– Country overview;
– Legal and institutional framework for the renewables sector;
– The national energy profile;
– Renewable energy resources and projects in the country;
– Economic and financial framework;
– Education and training in the renewables sector; and Barriers and – recommendations.